View Single Post
Unread 10-12-2009, 13:27   #36
James Howard
Really Really Regluar Poster

Default Last couple of trains I've been on not too bad

I didn't travel yesterday but this morning's 0545 from Sligo was only about 15 minutes late into Connolly and Tuesday's 1805 from Connolly was only 12 minutes late into Edgeworthstown which is the best timing I have had in over a month.

Somebody was out with a clipboard in Edgeworthstown this morning. The train was 13 minutes late in case anybody actually sees the statistics. I am still waiting on the big poster showing the on-time statistic for November. Oddly enough, there is no sign of it yet.

Not much in the line of updates. Sometime on Tuesday somebody went back in time to the 1st of December and updated the travel alert to say that bus transfers were now between Sligo and Dromod and that there would be delays for rest of this week. No mention of it on Twitter and I disconnected from the Facebook thingy as I don't like being a "Fan" of IE.

What is the point of having website, Twitter and Facebook updates if you aren't sending the same content to them all? That way you have to check three places rather than being able to choose your favourite.
James Howard is offline   Reply With Quote