View Single Post
Unread 30-04-2010, 19:23   #16
Colm Moore
Local Liaison Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergn View Post
I registered as soon as I got home and checked my history and it says my card number followed by (null).
"Null" is the default name if you don't give the card a user name. I've registered a few times as "Colm Moore #1", "Colm Moore #2" and "Colm Moore #3". If you want to change it, unregister the card and re-register it in whatever name you want to give it.

For a business you could call them "Staff" or "Staff #567" or "Sales" or "Repairs" if they are shared between staff, but relevant to departments.

For family you could have "Mum", "Dad", "Little Johnny", "Mary" and "Grandma" for when she vists (or "Visitor").

Quote:
Then E-Purse Amount: €0.00 when I should have 6 euro credit
Did you see the display (top of ticket gate / tag-off post) when you were tagging on / off? It will give a balance.

Quote:
and then 25/11/09 4:59 PM Customer Services Centre 391101 production at encoding machine.
Thats just a relic in the system of when the card number was added to the system.

Quote:
How long does it take before it will show the correct details
They are saying 24 hours for the moment, but hope to have that reduced substantially. I'm not sure if it will reach real time, but it will improve a lot.