View Single Post
Unread 22-10-2012, 14:23   #14
Colm Moore
Local Liaison Officer

It seems most of the changes are largely cosmetic so far, some layout changes, new icons and new maps. Taxi off by default, but taxi will be returned if no public transport journey can be found. Updates to routes / timetables are implemented from time to time.

The intention is that it will look like the attached PDF when fares data is added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comcor View Post
It's still giving a time of 65 mins for a journey that takes me 30 mins every morning because it doesn't believe the bus connection I do is possible. I have given details to them. This is not going to encourage public transport use.
I can raise it with them if you wish. It may be down to how the routes are timetabled.

Do you want to say what routes / times?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealink View Post
Surely Main Street Killybegs is the destination? This further 17 minute walk seems odd!
I don't know Killybegs, but I trust you that it is. It is an issue that has had changes, but as you can appreciate, there are about 100,000 locations to check - the original map database (NAVteq) is somewhat motoring orientated. You can of course add specific locations, e.g. "Main Street, Killybegs", "Chapel Lane, Killybegs" or "1 Lower O'Connell Street, Dublin".
Attached Files
File Type: pdf option 4 layout changes_fares.pdf (710.6 KB, 629 views)

Last edited by Colm Moore : 10-11-2012 at 16:15.
Colm Moore is offline   Reply With Quote