View Single Post
Unread 21-02-2012, 20:22   #114
doherty jack
Regular Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traincustomer View Post
Hi, I'm aware that the 17.05 Limerick-Ballybrophy and 18.20 Ballybrophy - Limerick will cross at Roscrea but must respectfully point out that my post doesn't refer to these trains in any way.

It's the 19.15 Ballybrophy-Limerick and why it needs a full thirty-two minutes to travel from Ballybrophy to Roscrea that I'm questioning (the other trains take nineteen minutes).

There is no other passenger train at Roscrea at 19.48 apart from the 19.15 Ballybrophy-Limerick.

Unless there is an empty stock movement or signalling reason this extra time seems quite wasteful.

PS: when was the footbridge at Cahir replaced by a new one? I travelled to Cahir by train last month. The old footbridge was there and sealed off from use - in any case the far platform is disused and has no track. I'm really surprised at this development.
because the section between birdhill and roscrea wont be cleared ! and it will be waiting in roscrea a while ! im saying that footbridge at CAhir is dised and unneeded!sorry about that
doherty jack is offline   Reply With Quote