View Single Post
Unread 04-04-2007, 14:50   #9
andyl222
Regular Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Gleeson View Post

Next thing is they will tell you the train wasn't early and can't be early. I know the signalling computer doesn't care about time, it worries about order, in the case of the Maynooth line it is possible to depart early, where as from Howth or Bray would require a manual override since there is a level crossing. So that pre-empts the next excuse from IE

The case is still weak but IE are starting to dig a hole
here was his response, note he does not address the train being early AGAIN.....

Mr *****

Thank you for your email. Firstly I take it that your sought permission from Neil for the attached communication that was sent in a private capacity to Mr. Brady? I certainly do not discuss individual cases with third parties. And if you did seek permission and it was granted ask him was the fine paid? Secondly if you wish to argue this point further then the proper forum is the courts which I will oblige you if the payment of the fine is not received. Also please note that unauthorised public disclosure of ongoing cases or investigations is a prosecutable offence.

Regards

John Byrne
andyl222 is offline   Reply With Quote