View Single Post
Unread 09-12-2012, 00:36   #5
Really Really Regluar Poster
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,146

Originally Posted by Colm Moore View Post
To obtain a student / young person's ticket you need an annual card that you have to buy for perhaps €50. Pensioners may be allowed free travel, but only within their own region.
Some changes are needed. Not sure about paying for an annual card, as it could do more harm than good.

OAP and people with disablites should be the only people with travel IMO and carrying a person for free needs to be stopped or the pay 50% of the fare, ID required all the time. Some staff are great for quizing young people but others are to relaxed about it. Agree about the regional travel and mabye an annual quota for attending appointments in Dublin etc.
Jamie2k9 is offline   Reply With Quote