View Single Post
Unread 05-03-2012, 15:40   #48
dowlingm
Really Really Regluar Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IckyThump View Post
5) change the times!!!!!! i use the 7.55am Limerick-waterford quiet a bit. itsok for me buthow is this train handy for a commuter?? these trains should be arriving in Limerick and Waterford for 8.30am. sure it means 6am first train but more people would use a train that would actually get them there on time.

Limerick - waterford. trains should be running at the following times leaving both stations
mon-sat (6am-8.30am) (10am-12.30am) (2pm- 4.30pm) (6pm- 8.30pm)
sun (9am-11.30am) (7pm- 9.30pm)

[snip]

without even checking the dublin-cork times im sure that hey wouldnt be far off meeting the above times without massive alterations

they can blame anyone they want or make excuses such as its not up to us to do this or that. its all bull. its a mater of giving a toss. its a matter of giving a shread of respect to the people paying through their eyes for this depleted service
Why don't you look at the times instead of assuming? I've spent a lot of time looking at connections around LJ and I can tell you the options are not as simple as you'd like to make out. IE have decided that the shuttle to Dublin/Cork trains is the primary function of the Limerick-Limerick Junction and Limerick Junction-Waterford trains. That's the reality. If you don't like it take it up with the relevant IE regional manager next time they have a meet the manager session in Limerick or Waterford.
dowlingm is offline   Reply With Quote