View Single Post
Unread 06-06-2010, 00:30   #4
Colm Moore
Local Liaison Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaw View Post
My son is 19 yrs old so we will be buying all adult tickets.
If you are making multiple trips, there are student options available (Specific ID required), but its unlikely to suit your situation.

Quote:
I am planning to book this online after tomorrow (28 days advance). It looks like the train we will be taking is the Dublin-Limerick-Ennis line, leaving Heuston @14:00 hrs and arriving at Limerick Junction @15:42 hrs. We switch trains at Limerick Junction to go to Limerick. Would this be on a 22000 Class or Mark 4 train?
Most likely a Mark 4 from Heuston to Limerick Junction and a 2700 to Limerick. The 1525, 1625 and 1725 services are likely to be 22000s with no need to change trains.

Quote:
When I look on the seat assignment reservation page, the seats are in a 3 across configuration for the premier seats, and 4 across for standard seats. I am very confused!
This would be correct. Premier has the nicer, wider seats.

Quote:
Thanks again for all your help,
Not a problem.

Oh, if going direct from Airport to Heuston, you can get the route 748 express bus direct to the station from right outside the terminal - €6 each. If spending a few days in Dublin, consider a 5-day ticket (days need not be consecutive) for €20.