View Single Post
Unread 18-09-2011, 21:55   #5
fiskar
New to the board

New to this fora but would like to add a few gripes I have with website information especially Irishrail.ie

I am trying to weigh up possible travel from M3Parkway to Docklands. So armed with my trusty laptop I went on virtual tour which ended up being a merry go round.

I wanted to know more about the ticketing process, specifically what "rolling 7 day" meant, I have an idea but wanted specifics. Could not find it on Irishrail.ie.

I wanted to find out more about the M3 Parkway and docklands station. Pure waste of time. There is not even a photo or decent map. For instance, looking at the map and even the linked maps here one cannot see the entry or exit points for Docklands. What street do you come out on!

I wanted to find out how far in metres was the nearest Luas from the Docklands station, not even remotley possible.

I wanted to find out what the distance in metres or walking time from Docklands to Stephens green, reason, to find out if getting a combined rail-luas ticket was better than the walk and how long the walk is. Again not possible.

I wanted to find out about parking, security etc at these stations. Not a chance.

A suggestion for Irishrail and the new website, model it please on the tfl.co.uk website. it gives you everything, maintenance, walking time and routes.

What I would like to see from the new Irish rail website is
fiskar is offline   Reply With Quote