I don't think there is even a point to start thinking about doing this,
Keep it very very simple
1. If you have a state pension of any type you get free travel
2. No companions unless medical need (i.e. must be accompanied and the pass is invalid unless accompanied) this is a serious issue currently
3. Anyone with has a disability or life long medical condition (this needs careful definition)
4. Transport providers get full commercial value paid by the state, less a discount of 10-15%
5. No passes issued for any other reason, no weird rules, no exceptions.
6. Only PSC card will be accepted
7. Immediate cancellation/suspension of pass in the event the pass holder in any way breaks the conditions or is in breach of any bye laws
Last edited by Mark Gleeson : 21-06-2018 at 17:53.