View Single Post
Unread 01-04-2016, 11:25   #174
Jamie2k9
Really Really Regluar Poster

Quote:
which begs the question, why not already? Suggest that these 10 min train sets, when they happen, could be small.
I did say on here that it would likely result in all 4 coach operations with likely a mix of 2 and 4 late night.

Quote:
I heard only the other day that with DB, and IR having talks about issues, BE might join in soon and if this dispute is not settled there could be a prospect of all of them all threatening to striking on the same day to heap pressure on a government in it's first days.

The rationale being that should a FF led government get in power they will almost certainly not allow that to happen and will give in pretty easy, as happened in the past.
FF will have to wait another 5 years even if we had another election tomorrow I suspect.

There will not be an all out strike, it would be difficult for DB and BE to strike together never mind get IE involved. There is no Government tap anymore as supplementary budgets are gone.

There is scope in DB for moderate pay rise, BE not in as good position but some room and IE cannot afford it however they will have to.
Jamie2k9 is offline   Reply With Quote