View Single Post
Unread 08-12-2007, 19:38   #4
KSW
Really Regular Poster

Arrow

That does seem wired but its another service from Connolly to Wexford and also the 18:37 whick is good. I cant see why the 17:25 service cant go the whole way. Gorey doesnt need a late train to Dublin its handy but not needed. There is I'm guessing 2 people sometimes none and say another 7-10 along the route. Guessing less than €100 is this worth while. The emepty Connolly to Gorey (ex Gorey-Sligo) train in the early hours of the morning how much fuel does it waste travelling down? Will it be the same case for the 05:35 Rosslare-Dundalk. I am disappointed that the journey times were not even knocked by 5mins. The 13:05 is the only train time I like because its a different time, Is the times ever going to be changed? The 15:50 Limerick Jnct-Waterford-Rosslare Europort-Enniscorthy train it will travel none time for nearly 4hrs and 10mins wait at Enniscorthy and its off again back to Rosslare the poor train .... P.S-> The Arklow 05:44 Rosslare train is not going to be a good service I reckon, Maybe it will be a 2car 2700 train God love the poor passengers... I hope the 06:00 from Wexford will turn out to be a good service with a fair amount of passengers onboard.
KSW is offline   Reply With Quote