View Single Post
Unread 19-06-2021, 20:20   #53
Deedsie
New to the board

Dear Friends, I just created the petition: Upgrade and Invest in the Limerick – Nenagh – Ballybrophy Railway Line. It would mean a lot to me if you took a moment to add your name because: The Limerick - Nenagh - Ballybrophy Railway is a vital piece of national rail infrastructure but it is in desperate need of upgrade and investment. Public transport throughout the Midwest region is not good enough. I would hope people throughout the Midwest and supporters of the rail network throughout Ireland would support our campaign. Our requests are not unreasonable, they are modest practical requests that would massively improve the services available on the line. Your support would be greatly appreciated. https://my.uplift.ie/petitions/upgra...y-railway-line Real change happens when everyday people like you and I come together and stand up for what we believe in. Together we can reach lots of people and help create change around this important issue. After you've signed the petition, could you also take a moment to share it with others? It's really easy – all you need to do is forward this email. Thank you!
Deedsie is offline   Reply With Quote