View Single Post
Unread 24-12-2011, 20:35   #4
Colm Moore
Local Liaison Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf99 View Post
1) Whats with the changing ticket windows at sligo station?? sometimes its the new window sometimes its the old... I have seen on numerous occasions people (usually the elderly) patiently waiting at one ticket window for the blind to be raised to purchase a ticket while the tickets are actually sold at the other window
Are the two windows in different places? A word to have staff put up a notice would be useful.

Quote:
2) is broombridge actually a working station?
Trains do stop there. However, there are no station facilities other than platforms and I think one shelter.

Quote:
3) whats the story with the proposed plans for the old broadstone line? I remember hearing stuff a while back about it being developed for LUAS or IE use or LUAS and IE combined use.
I it expected to become part of Luas line BXD in 2012-2018.

Quote:
4) IDK what train it was but one of the intercities from Sligo's disabled toilet door will not lock, it just keeps repeating a loud, recorded message telling you to "Push the lock button to ensure privacy" but the lock button doesnt do anything...
There are two buttons, one to close, one to lock. When the door is closed, it is NOT locked and can be opened by another passenger!