Rail Users Ireland Forum

Go Back   Rail Users Ireland Forum > General Information & Discussion > Events, Happenings and Media
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Unread 18-12-2008, 21:39   #1
Derek Wheeler

Default Facing the Future

Readers of these boards have a right to hear this.

I am delighted to say that early in the new year a major announcement will be made in Irish Railway circles. An exciting new team of very experienced people is currently being put together, to offer rail customers and the general public a real voice and alternative in terms of current services and doubtful infrastructure plans. I am delighted to be part of it and have jumped at the chance. This organisation will be customer driven concentrating on important and appealing issues. Thankfully we have a varied amount of professionals experienced in modern media techniques (web, print, video, etc.) and I envisage that these media resources will be fully utilised in our launch and future campaigns. This new organisation will have a clearly defined corporate branding. I assume RUI will keep on doing what its doing, as the formation of this new entity is not intended to replace it.

As various discussions involving me and RUI have taken place on other forums, I thought it only fair to notify my intentions on this forum.

Last edited by Mark Hennessy : 18-12-2008 at 21:58.
Closed Thread