Rail Users Ireland Forum

Go Back   Rail Users Ireland Forum > Irish Rail Customer Service Issues > Intercity and Regional > Dublin Belfast
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 20-03-2007, 08:54   #1
tigger1962

Default 8.57 Dundalk - Dublin Enterprise

This Train arrived 15 minutes late in Dundalk. Stopping at Balbriggan, Skerries so far, It's already going to be 20 minutes late into Dublin.
tigger1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20-03-2007, 09:57   #2
tigger1962

This train eventually arived in 20 mintues late to Connolly after stopping at Balbriggan and Skerries. The train sped through the other stations before stopping just outside Clontarf Rd and again just outside Connolly. Before arrival an announcement was made that we were arriving at platform 4 and an apology for the delay was given "due to circumstances outside our control" 30seconds later the same announcer stated that we would be arriving at platform 2. Even though there were people from Skerries and Balbriggan on the train andwould no doubt have tickets that allowed them through the barriors they made everyone go out through the side exit causing delays getting out of the station! A bit like Tara st after the arrival of a commuter train. I honestly do not know who trains These people in customer service but I personally think they should be flunked! I suppose its nice for the guy who carries the Railtours bag and gets to travel 1st class all the time. I'm sure he doesn't have to worry about being late for work!!
Unread 21-03-2007, 09:39   #3
tigger1962

Thumbs down

The Enterprise arrived in to conolly 8 minutes late today again with two unscheduled stops in Balbriggan and skerries. The funnies part was when we were notified of the stops. The announcer asked everyone to remove bags from the seats to make room! the people from Drogheda who were sitting on the floor found this particularly funny!! I expected to find someone from Customer services directing the cattle/passengers out of conolly in order to try get an explanation but after yesterday they obviously decided to duck out of site!! So much for Iarnrod customer relations!
Unread 23-03-2007, 08:38   #4
tigger1962

Default [23-03-07 - 6.50 Belfast - Dublin Enterprise]

Train 2 carriages short!!! Carriages very full at Drogheda