Rail Users Ireland Forum

Go Back   Rail Users Ireland Forum > Irish Rail Customer Service Issues > Intercity and Regional > Nenagh Line
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 31-12-2011, 10:11   #1
Destructix
Really Regular Poster

Default €5 Return Roscrea-Limerick fares

From Nenagh Guardian

Quote:
Nenagh Rail Partnership is celebrating its eighth annual trip to Limerick on Ice on Tuesday, January 3rd, and once again they have received huge support from Limerick on Ice and Iarnród Éireann. Iarnród Éireann is giving return tickets from Roscrea, Cloughjordan and Nenagh for just €5 per person, and Limerick on Ice has reduced its ticket prices for those who join the fun to just €10. The normal entrance price for Limerick on Ice is €15 per person. Nenagh Rail Partnership has arranged for the group to use the ice rink from 1pm to 2pm. For further details contact Virginia O'Dowd at 086-ABCDEFG, or Duncan Martin, treasurer, at 086-HIJKLMO
The train will leave Roscrea at 10:25am, Cloughjordan, 10:45am and Nenagh 11:04am. The return train is at 4:45PM
I can't publish there numbers on here I don't think but Nenagh Town Council website or North Tipperary Council etc can provide them or Google it if interested etc

I guess this will have a big demand but some might be put off because of the speed issues on this line, i would be plus i live in Thurles anyway and if i happened to be in Nenagh, i stay over at my girlfriends in Limerick when there so day return is no good. But for anybody between Borrisoleigh/Nenagh-Templemore/Roscrea planning on taking the train that isn't bad at all vs €18:50(Day Return) TO €25:30(5 Day) in Thurles.

Last edited by Destructix : 31-12-2011 at 10:15.
Destructix is offline   Reply With Quote