Rail Users Ireland Forum

Go Back   Rail Users Ireland Forum > Irish Rail Customer Service Issues > General Irish Rail Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 05-06-2013, 14:16   #1
JamesByrne
New to the board

Default Complaining to Irish Rail?

I had a disastrous experience on the train last night and I feel completely ignored. Can anyone suggest a way to get Irish Rail to pay attention both to my issue and to preventing it happening again?

I was waiting on the 21 05 to Maynooth on platform 7 and there were gangs of lads in causing hassle, they got on the train and split 2 people open. The train stopped in Broombridge with the doors open and I am not making this up, the lads got thrown off but they came back with 20ish mates and started throwing rocks in the open doors. Then they came onto the platform with petrol and matches. The security lads did their best but they werent allowed close the doors and the driver said he wasnt allowed drive on until the police arrived.

So I and all the other passengers were trapped in a hostile and needlessly dangerous situation there and the train was 10 minutes late arriving at connolly and 40 minutes late getting to maynooth. What a disastrous service.

At this stage Ive taken to doing a blog on Irish rails bad service to see if I can get their attention. It cant go on.

http://irishraildisastrous.wordpress.com
JamesByrne is offline   Reply With Quote