Rail Users Ireland Forum

Go Back   Rail Users Ireland Forum > Irish Rail Customer Service Issues > Commuter Services > Drogheda-Balbriggan-Skerries-Donabate Line
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 17-06-2018, 18:49   #1
The Truth
New to the board

There was no problem with communication last night.

It is outrageous that the likes of Mark Gleeson aka Devnull from Boards posts such unfounded rumours against the hard working people in Irish Rail.

The problems were caused by morons on the train and not poor communication for Irish Rail. I was on the train and four announcements were made and I will be happy to testify this along with other people in any enquiry.

I hope this puts your mind at rest and maybe you should stop posting wild specultion because you have a grudge against Irish Rail. It's pretty sad and depserate you know.
The Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 10:11   #2
Thomas J Stamp
Chairman/Publicity

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
There was no problem with communication last night.

It is outrageous that the likes of Mark Gleeson aka Devnull from Boards posts such unfounded rumours against the hard working people in Irish Rail.

The problems were caused by morons on the train and not poor communication for Irish Rail. I was on the train and four announcements were made and I will be happy to testify this along with other people in any enquiry.

I hope this puts your mind at rest and maybe you should stop posting wild specultion because you have a grudge against Irish Rail. It's pretty sad and depserate you know.

ironic in a post about unfounded rumours.

i guess since your other account was caught in moderation you tried again here?

g'day
Old 19-06-2018, 10:48   #3
Mark Gleeson
Technical Officer

The Rail Accident Investigation Unit has opened a preliminary investigation into the events of Friday and Saturday. As a result the CCTV, OTMR and CTC tapes will likely be secured for inspection.

Given I was witness to one incident it will be interesting to be interviewed if it comes to it.
Mark Gleeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 18:05   #4
The Truth
New to the board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Gleeson View Post
The Rail Accident Investigation Unit has opened a preliminary investigation into the events of Friday and Saturday. As a result the CCTV, OTMR and CTC tapes will likely be secured for inspection.

Given I was witness to one incident it will be interesting to be interviewed if it comes to it.
And you will see that announcements were made and that you are a bunch of liars?
Old 20-06-2018, 11:02   #5
Thomas J Stamp
Chairman/Publicity

Quote:
And you will see that announcements were made and that you are a bunch of liars?

Well, time will tell.

its funny how things turn full circle in this gig. I remember Brendan Ogle and his drivers organisation thinking we were all Irish Rail managment out to hobble ther staff when we were established. We used to have a public chatroom and interesting things were said. It was rubbish, of course. Then we had a period where Irish Rail managment thought we were a front for UK private operators wanting to take over!

the simplist explanation is the truth, we're just ordinary Joes who use the trains. Funny how the NBRU is against us again, full circle again!
Old 19-06-2018, 18:05   #6
The Truth
New to the board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas J Stamp View Post
ironic in a post about unfounded rumours.

i guess since your other account was caught in moderation you tried again here?

g'day
It is not speculation, it is pure facts.

Well known in NBRU circles.
Old 20-06-2018, 10:56   #7
Thomas J Stamp
Chairman/Publicity

Quote:
It is not speculation, it is pure facts.

Well known in NBRU circles.

oh no, not NBRU circles!!

you may have your wires crossed. one of the committee used to be a mod on the Commuting and Transport Forum (and the sub forums) on Boards.ie but he hasnt been a mod there for years now, and it wasn't Mark Gleeson.

if you do your research on those Boards you will find that a lot of the posters there do not like us and if Mark was this person such posts would not be allowed.

Then again, here you are calling both Mark and myself liars and thinking you are hiding behind a veil of secrecy whilst doing it. Unlike Boards.ie we are well able to repond to critics like you who belive you can just chuck around any old story in a bad attampt at deflection.

I think thats enough truth for all of us.