Rail Users Ireland Forum

Go Back   Rail Users Ireland Forum > General Information & Discussion > Rail Users Ireland Canteen
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 09-12-2006, 23:54   #1
Derek Wheeler

Default Jim'll Fix it.

Dear Jim,

Where are you when we need you?

My cat is very sick and my Goldfish died recently while attempting the backstroke in a very dirty bowl. My Mammy said I should have cleaned it, but I forgot, because I was constantly getting home late because of the really really bad train service to where I live.

Anyway Jim, if you fancy a comeback, can you please fix it for me to become CEO of Irish Rail and bring along some of my buddies to help me. We think that we can do a better job than the really funny people that work there. You see Jim, its not very hard to offer people decent customer service and we think we'd be good at it, because we are all very used to receiving it and offering it, in our day to day lives,through work and experiences with businesses that aren't Irish Rail. At this stage we're all pretty down hearted about things on the railway. We'd try some Cookeen to "give us a lift" but my Mammy says, that stuff isn't healthy anymore and she regrets pouring it down our necks all those years ago. Its all extra extra virgin olive oils these days. I wonder is that the same as some of the girls I went out with, that always said no? Sorry Jim, Im getting away from the point. So, how about it? Can you fix it for me? I think you can. I want to sit beside your big red chair and lean forward as you place my "Jim Fixed it for me" badge around my neck. Because that will mean that me and my buddies did a damn good job and made lots of people very happy, even if it was just for one day. We can scrap oul bangers, sack ignorant staff and incompetent management. Refund passengers and include letters of apology. Answer the phone. Clean the trains and tell the department of Transport what we really think of them!

Please Jim, Fix it for me.

Name:  jimfixit_annual.gif
Views: 1031
Size:  30.6 KB

Last edited by Derek Wheeler : 10-12-2006 at 00:42.
Derek Wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2006, 13:16   #2
Brian Condron

Now that you mention it, Jim'll Fix It is coming back next year...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds38658.html
Brian Condron is offline   Reply With Quote